Zabiha Halal Meat
Halal Meat Delivery From the Farm House!
We Deliver Zabiah Halal Meat From The Local Farm House to the Consumer's Doorstep
Lahzah Halal Meats engaged in halal meat delivery from the local farms to the consumer’s doorsteps. We deliver to New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland,
Washington, D.C. and Northern Virginia. After placing order, the delivery will be within next 48 hours. Our delivery time is between 12pm and 7pm.
How Does It Work?
Please choose your meat and quantity. We do not sell whole cows, goats, or lamb. We sell processed meat (after cut). That means the meat quantity you place an order, we will deliver the same quantity to your doorstep.
Receive Meat Delivery
After placing the order, the delivery will be within next 48 hours. If you would like to place big orders or customized orders, please call 443-676-0683.
Receive Three Pictures
We would like to be transparent in our order process. You will receive three pictures in your email during meat delivery. Picture 1-Show live animals before cutting; Picture 2-Meat Cut; Picture 3-Final Weight
Buy Fresh Halal Meat
All The delivery Charges Included in The Prices
Buy Fresh Lamb Meat
Buy Fresh Goat Meat
Buy Fresh Cow Beef
Benefits of Lamb, Goat and Cow Beef Meat
Lamb Meat Benefit
- Rich source of Iron Vitamin B
- Anti-Inflammatory Assets
- Healthy Source of Protein
- Helps build and repair muscle
- Good Source of minerals like Zinc and selenium
- Contains creatine, as essential energy source for muscle
- May help prevent anemia
- Overall healthy if consumed in moderate amount
Goat Meat Benefit
- Helps fighting cancer cells
- Rich source of Vitamin B
- Good source of Iron —helps people who are suffering from Anemia. Also for those who are Iron deficient
- Contains many vitamins and minerals that include Vitamin B6, B 12, calcium, zinc and many more
- Many other benefits when included in a balanced diet
- Eating moderately can help you stay fit mentally as well as physically
- Helps improve bone health and can be very beneficial in the long run, by preventing many types of bone disease
- Contains less fat than chicken
- Increases Immunity due to high source of minerals, vitamins and proteins combined. Strong immunity will help you fight most of the diseases
Cow Meat Benefit
- Wide range of vitamins and minerals
- B12 vitamin (helps keep nerve & blood cells healthy)
- B3 vitamin (helps to keep nervous, digestive system and skin healthy)
- Zinc (helps immune system fight bacteria & viruses)
- Has glutathione that helps protect every cell in our body from cellular damage
- High in protein, like amino acids —that helps our body repair and make bone, skin & cartilage
- Helps prevent Iron deficiency anemia (beef liver contains best source of iron)
- Has carnosine — helps boost immune system and reduce inflammation
- Contains creatine, which assists in muscle growth and development.
- Delicious and we have plenty of it!
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER
Have a question? Our team always ready to help.